
On October, I visited Eastern Washington University. Then, I met a girl who is studying about Second Language Acquisition. I had some questions about SLA terms, and she tried to teach me very hard. She wants to be an ESL teacher, so she interested in talking with me. Sometimes I feel nervous to talk to native speakers, because it is not easy for them to understand my English and I feel sorry about that. It also wasn’t easy for her. However, I didn’t feel nervous at all, and I could feel her interest is true because of her face, attitude and behavior. Then, I felt want to have a good attitude like her when I talk to someone, because it makes my companion’s feeling good and confortable. I think sometimes how I am talking is more important than what I am talking about. In Public Speaking class, I learned that 93 percent of our credibility with listener come from our vocal qualities and visual characteristics. I thought it is too much, but now I think it may be true, Some of my friends especially boys said my first impression was not so good, so I need and want to change my behavior or attitude.