Skip to main content

My Super Big Challenges!!

I went on the South West Trip from October 12 to 17 with my friends and teachers as a school trip. I really enjoyed the South West Trip, thanks to my friends, teachers and people who I met during trip. Anyway, I will talk about 3 my challenges on the trip.

Grand Canyon
My fast challenge was telling my opinion correctly. I told my opinion but I always could not tell my opinion "correctly". In the second day of the trip, I had complaints about the teacher's behaviors because I wanted to learn a lot of things in Santa Fe but they did not have information about Santa Fe. To be honest, I thought " It is a waste of time" so I told my complaints. I also tried to tell mt complain correctly. Then she moved for us so I was glad about I could tell my complaints correctly in English. I thought I must tell my complaints in the correct way, if I have complaints.

Jump!
My next challenge was talking with American as much as possible. I am always talking with teachers and officers of MFWI so I thought " I must talk with Americans more except teachers and officers of MFWI." before the trip. So during the trip I tried to talk with Americans. Thanks to this challenge, I could make friends at the University of New Mexico. We talked Japanese and American animation. I enjoyed talking with them because I love Japanese and American animations. Then I tried to talk with clerks in Santa Fe. They were very kind and they asked me about Japan. I could not talk about Japan well but I was glad because I talked in English and they could understand my English. And I really enjoyed talking with all these people.

The last challenge is getting out of hotel to see a beautiful view and sight at night and in the early morning.
Beautiful Sunrise
Actually, in my free time, unfortunately, it was rainy so I could not enjoy it all but I enjoyed spending time with my friends. At night, it became sunny and I could see beautiful stars. I had never seen so many stars! I was really really excited. I also saw the Milky Way for the first time in my life. We were in the hotel but my friends and I wanted to see more stars and the Grand Canyon. So we decided to get out of the hotel. We were very nervous because we had to get on the last bus. If we missed the last bus. we could not go back to our hotel. We rode the second bus from last one. We could not ask a driver about the last bus well but we made it and arrived at a point of  Grand Canyon.While we were gazing at the beautiful stars, we were talking about a lot of things. Then, we could ride the last bus without missing and we went back to our hotel. We thought if we go to a point of the Grand Canyon early morning, we can see stars and the sunrise of the Grand Canyon. So we promised to gather at 5:15am. Early the next morning, I was really excited because of my challenge. Then we got on the first bus and went to a point of the Grand Canyon. We could see very beautiful dawn. We could not speak anymore. I wanted to stay there but we had to go back to our hotel before the teachers noticed about it. So we went back to our hotel. I think we could have very precious experiences in my life.

Anyway, Thanks to my challenges and my precious friends, I could do a lot of things on the trip. You may think those challenge are little challenge but those challenges are super big challenge for me. I  want to experience a lot of challenges that I think I can do from now on.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Unforgettable Southwest Trip

I went on a totally amazing Southwest trip with my classmates. The trip was my first time to go to the Southwest so everything was new to me. Sarah, Anikke and Bethany came with us. They made our trip more exciting. I’m happy I could go on this trip with them and I had a lot of great experiences. First, I really enjoyed New Mexico. It was chilly but not too cold. I went to the Old Town in  Albuquerque, New Mexico. I liked the Old Town because there are many cute things and good restaurants in there. For example, I found a gate that was decorated with a lot of red chili peppers. I had never seen anything like that before so I was very surprised and it looked like a lot of flowers from a distance. The red chili peppers were absolutely gorgeous. Not only that, I found a great restaurant. I forgot the name of the restaurant but they have really delicious Mexican food. They gave me some Mexican chips for free and recommended that I eat the chips with honey. I really like Mexican chip

Really Faburous Southwest Trip

I had an absolutely amazing experience on the Southwest trip in mid-October. I enjoyed a good deal of beautiful scenery of nature and city areas, delicious food and performances, and culture. I spent a lot of wonderful time with my friends and teachers in Santa Fe, Black Bart’s Restaurant and the Grand Canyon. I enjoyed a good deal of beautiful scenery of nature and city, delicious food and performance, and culture. First, my one of impressive places was Santa Fe Plaza. There were brown houses and buildings made of adobe, and the doors and window frames and decorations were colorful. I like passionate red and turquoise blue color because these colors match the adobe brown color. Also, there were many gift shops in the Plaza, and we could find a lot of native Americans gifts such as dream catchers, pottery, fabrics, unique fashion accessories, dishes, and traditional clothes. I bought a dreamcatcher, some pretty earrings, a ring, and postcards, so I was very happy. It rained at nig

My Valuable Southwest Trip

Last week, we took a trip to the Southwest for 7 days. This trip was an absolutely wonderful memory. I had never been to these areas so I was stimulated by every things, for example, cactus, adobe style buildings, Native American culture and amazing dessert views. It is one of the most interesting trips I ever took, because I experienced some rare things like visiting Grand Canyon, visiting high school and so on. On this trip I could understand about Indian culture from a folk art museum. I would like to introduce some my best memories on this Southwest trip. My first best memory is Georgia O’Keef museum. Actually, before this trip, I was not familiar with her and didn’t know about any of her artworks, but I was looking forward to visiting here because I like art museums. Her artworks were very unique, abstract and absolutely fabulous, and these were very fresh to me. I especially liked bone’s paintings which one of the most famous her artwork, because the color contrast is very c