Skip to main content

Absolutely Marvelous Support!!

Wonderful Co-Presenters!!
"WE DID IT!!!!" This word came up with my mind and feel really relieved when we extension students finished our presentation. On December 7th, there was the biggest event for extension students which is  presentation about Japanese culture finished. The moment the final group finished giving presentation, I feel fulfilled to everything I have ever done about presentation.  Through this presentation, I  realized such a wonderful people I was surrounded. Now, I describe the people who supported me about presentation and the impressive experiences.

 First, I really appreciate a lot of teacher supporting me. My preparation of presentation such as power point and script was really late because I couldn't organize well smoothly. That's why, I was really upset when I finished my power point and script because I had no idea how should I talk in front of such a lot of people. This practice was really more complex than I though. However, one teacher who is very busy in daily life make the time, almost early morning, for me and fix my pronunciation, speed and emphasis. By practicing these many times, I felt like to grab the atmosphere I would give a presentation. I really appreciate him to spend a lot of time for me and useful direction. And, another teacher also cared about me a lot and always spoke to me, "How is going your presentation?","You can come to see me!"and "I am sure your presentation will absolutely success!" These kind words always encourage me to go toward to the goal and made me feel relieved even if I really feel stressful. I am sure that the thinking that I can depend on all teacher allowed me go for it!!!

 Second, My host family is really great and I feel full of affection through them. There are two reasons. First is about the Thanks giving day. Also, my host family came to my presentation without informing me although they live in Idaho where not necessarily near from here. Before the moment they appear I talked with my friend that I feel sorry I was unable to show my presentation to my host family. However, they came!!! I was really surprised and almost crying because their exist removed my strongly nervous to come close my turn. They said, "We planned to come here 2 weeks ago because we wanted to really see your presentation!" Such a wonderful host family I have!! When I realized I have a lot of behalf, I felt "I have no choice but to success my presentation!!! I want them to show my continual efforts so far!!! Also, this thinking removed my big stress.

 Third, surprisingly, I had some trouble on the presentation day. I became upset and felt full of nervous and scared and can't stop to think to fail in. However, thanks to the help a lot of my friends and teachers, our stress were removed little by little. They spend their time to help us and sometimes spoke to us,  "I was sure you absolutely success that's why you don't need to be afraid!" I really trapped in an extreme state mentally, however my friends always stayed with me and cared about. Their big support was really essential for me and push me to go to forward gently. I appreciate them to big support.

 Finally, I think because there were my wonderful group members beside me, I could accomplish my presentation!!! Every time I feel stressful, they spoke to me and tried to remove this thoughtfully. In addition, they always think my topic as if she give a presentation my topic by herself. We see our presentation each other every time and tried to get used to standing in front of the people. The member I went out with since in this summer became gradually gather to one and also they got magical power from each other!!!! If I didn't have them, my presentation would not become wonderful things. Also, now, I really appreciate them to support me.

 Fortunately, the things I feared the most didn't happen, which my mind went blank. And also, strangely, the words I have to speak came up with step by step, nevertheless I got lot a lot of words while rehearsal. It is because I got big confidence that I could make everyone understand what I want to say by response of everyone such as nodding. Also, every time I finished saying each one sentence, a lot of friends and teachers was nodding in different meaning. Because I felt everyone stay with me, I could say what I want to say to the end. It was like a magic!!!After finishing my presentation, I felt like that my goal,  "Do My Presentation with Brightness!!! and Smile!!!" was achieved. Also, the moment our presentation finished, I felt fulfill which beyond describing!!!! I am sure that If I haven't had really hard time so far, I wouldn't have felt like this feeling. Through this experience, I learned how many people supported me so far and how happy environment I was standing. I hope this experience will connect to the big confidence!!! "We Did It!!!!"

Popular posts from this blog

Unforgettable Southwest Trip

I went on a totally amazing Southwest trip with my classmates. The trip was my first time to go to the Southwest so everything was new to me. Sarah, Anikke and Bethany came with us. They made our trip more exciting. I’m happy I could go on this trip with them and I had a lot of great experiences. First, I really enjoyed New Mexico. It was chilly but not too cold. I went to the Old Town in  Albuquerque, New Mexico. I liked the Old Town because there are many cute things and good restaurants in there. For example, I found a gate that was decorated with a lot of red chili peppers. I had never seen anything like that before so I was very surprised and it looked like a lot of flowers from a distance. The red chili peppers were absolutely gorgeous. Not only that, I found a great restaurant. I forgot the name of the restaurant but they have really delicious Mexican food. They gave me some Mexican chips for free and recommended that I eat the chips with honey. I really like Mexican chip

Really Faburous Southwest Trip

I had an absolutely amazing experience on the Southwest trip in mid-October. I enjoyed a good deal of beautiful scenery of nature and city areas, delicious food and performances, and culture. I spent a lot of wonderful time with my friends and teachers in Santa Fe, Black Bart’s Restaurant and the Grand Canyon. I enjoyed a good deal of beautiful scenery of nature and city, delicious food and performance, and culture. First, my one of impressive places was Santa Fe Plaza. There were brown houses and buildings made of adobe, and the doors and window frames and decorations were colorful. I like passionate red and turquoise blue color because these colors match the adobe brown color. Also, there were many gift shops in the Plaza, and we could find a lot of native Americans gifts such as dream catchers, pottery, fabrics, unique fashion accessories, dishes, and traditional clothes. I bought a dreamcatcher, some pretty earrings, a ring, and postcards, so I was very happy. It rained at nig

My Valuable Southwest Trip

Last week, we took a trip to the Southwest for 7 days. This trip was an absolutely wonderful memory. I had never been to these areas so I was stimulated by every things, for example, cactus, adobe style buildings, Native American culture and amazing dessert views. It is one of the most interesting trips I ever took, because I experienced some rare things like visiting Grand Canyon, visiting high school and so on. On this trip I could understand about Indian culture from a folk art museum. I would like to introduce some my best memories on this Southwest trip. My first best memory is Georgia O’Keef museum. Actually, before this trip, I was not familiar with her and didn’t know about any of her artworks, but I was looking forward to visiting here because I like art museums. Her artworks were very unique, abstract and absolutely fabulous, and these were very fresh to me. I especially liked bone’s paintings which one of the most famous her artwork, because the color contrast is very c